LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jasper (nil)     09 November 2012

Need legal guidance

I need guidance on the following matter.

Indian nationals (legal heirs) prepared a notarized relinquishment deed at New Delhi for their immoveable assets in Iran belonging to their father in favour of their mother exclusively.The mother got the Relinquishment Deed duly attested by Embassy of India Tehran in the year 1975 and authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign affairs for the seal and stamp of Embassy of India for execution.The deed beneficiary further surrendered her rights in the year 2006 to her daughter in law for the tennancy rights (immoveable assets).All the legal heirs ratified again in sworn affidavit all the deeds done on the basis of relinquishment deed by the daughter in law since the mother had died after surrendering her rights and issuing irrevocable power of attorney to her daughter in law.

However as it appears the legal heirs due to whatsoever reasons are challenging on frivolous grounds that they have never executed any such  Relinquishment deed as it was not Registered in India while it is duly notarized and attested by the Embassy of India at Tehran in original while they are witness for the Irrevocable POA issued by the mother on the basis of Relinquishment deed and further confirmed by them through sworn affidavits and Irrevocable power of attorney to the same beneficiary authoritzed by their late mother duly attessted by Notary,Sub divisional Magistrate,Ministry of External affairs CPV Division and attested by the Embassy of Iran New Delhi.

How can one deny execution of all the above in squence:

1)Relinquishment Deed issued in favour of mother.

2)Reconfirmation by a legal heir who was minor.

3)Irrevocable POA issued by mother in favour of her daughter in law duly witnessed by legal heir who relinquished his rights.

4)Sworn Affidavit and Irrevocable POA again confirming whatever has been executed by the late mother to the daughter in law is valid and acceptable to them for immoveable assets.

Please advise legal opinion on the captioned matter,if any one denies such execution will the jurisdiction be Iran or India and can really one deny such kind of process which they have done all along and what is the way out.

Learning

4 Replies

Binod Kumar Goswami (Const.)     11 November 2012

I want to need legal guidance on the following query .....

Respected Sir/ Madam,

Jai Hind.

Presently I am serving in BSF(MHA). I select as constable fit in 1997 but deptt. dono't issue order to joining. Then I lodge petition in H'nble High Court. Then deppt. issue order to join me in 2000 (Order by Court). But deppt. pay facility from 2000  which should be pay from 1997 because in this case totally fault of deptt. If deptt. call me in timely I able to join. I Want to getting facility (All) since 1997, it's possible? If yes, tell me How?. Kindly hlp me. Also send me estimate of this case if you deal, by return mail. 

With regard’s,

B K Goswami,

75 Bn BSF

dharamvir (Private server)     12 November 2012

Dear All Namaskar,

Kiya aap bata sakte hai ki kiya koi kanooni raasta hai, ki koi pita jiske 3 bete hain woh apne bade bate ko kisi fast kanooni procedure ke jariye apni property se bedakhal kar sakey, ya fir wo apney bade bate ko ghar se nikal sakey.  bade bate ko ghar se nikalnaey ka kaaran yah hai ki uska bada beta pita koh ghar kharch / kharcha pani deney se mana karta hai jabki bade bate key gali me hi 2 -2 flats hain, tab bhi woh kahta hai ki agar pita bhooka marega toh hi wo sochegaa.  jabki pita ke dono chote bate ghar kharch dete hai.  jab bhi pita bade bate se kharch ke liye kahta hai to bada beta gali galonch maar peet karta hai  va uski wife bhi ladke key mata pita se gaali galonch karti hai.  bade bate key saas sasoor kahtey hai ki pita apney teeno bato ko nikaal sakta hai par bade bate ki wife ko nahi.

plz mujhe batayen ki kiya koi aisa jaldi ka rasta hai ki jissey pita batey ko jaldi nikal sake.

surjit singh (Assistant)     17 November 2012

I am replying to mr Binod Kumar Goswami querry, since the order of joining was passed in 2000 and it appear after joining you did not agitated it so  it is a long time now.

NOORUL HAQUE (ACCOUNTANT)     17 November 2012

DEAR SIR,

I HAVE SOM QUERY ABOUT MATRICULATION OR JUVENILE JUSTICE BOARD

EK LADKA JO MATRIC 2012 MEN PASSED OUT HAI AUR KISI CRIME MEN INVOLVE KAR DIYA GYA HAI AB WOH

APNA CIRTIFICATE KE BENA PER WOH JUVENILE KA SAHARA LENA CHATA HAI MATRIC CIRTIFICATE KE HUISAB SE USKA AGE 14 YRS AND 9 MONTH HO RAHA HAI MAGAR MIDDKLE SCHOOL KE TC SE DATE OF BIRTH MATCH NAHIN KAR RHA HAI AUR AGAR USKA TC JALI CRTIFICATE HAI TO KYA MATRIC CIRFICATE INVALID HOGA YA NAHI JUVENILE JUSTIC BOARD MEN  TC MEN JO AGE HAI USSE USKA AGE 14 YRS 11 MNTH HO RHA HAI AB AGAR TC JO 8TH CLASS KA HAI WOH JALI HAI JO NAAM TOR SE BIHAR BOARD MEN ADMISSION KE WAQT KARA DIYA JATA HAI MAGAR USKA MATRIC CIRTIFICATE ORIGINAL HAIN TO KYA YE VALID HGI JAYEGA JUV JUSTICE BOARD MEN YA FIR MATRIC CIRTIFICATE INVALKID HO JAYEGA PLEASE SIR CLEAR MY QUERY ITS HUMBLE REQUEST TO U YOUR NOORUL HAQUE

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register