LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sneha jaiswal   23 May 2021

Need legal guidance

Hello, Learned Counsel!

Mr. Aman, who is the resident of Piparia village, district in Lakhimpur Kheri. He is illiterate and he went to the bank to submit an amount of 25,000 in his son’s account. Usually, his son goes to the bank to do these kinds of work. His son’s health was not good so he went to the bank to deposit the same. When he reached the deposit counter, where he received the deposit voucher which he asked the deposit counter man to fill and submit the same. He told Mr. Aman that his amount got deposited but due to a server problem, the receipt can’t be issued to him. After few days, when his son goes to the bank to withdraw some money, he found that no such amount is deposited and when he complained about the same to the authorities they were asking for the receipt. What is the legal remedy available in this case?


 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 May 2021

He has to get server down problem report from the concerned bank manager and receipt matter,  report to banking ombudsmen with that report and submit the grievance there. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query