LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prashanth   09 January 2016

Need legal advise

Hello seasoned advocates, my parents are aged and are senior citizines. They are staying in their self acquired property at my native along with my borther and his family. Oflate, my parents are being harrassed so badly by my brother, and his wife. My parents have earlier lodged police complaint against my borther and his family but all went in vein. Now my parents have written a compalint to District Collector and he has called both the parties to settle the matter. My parents want to evict my brother and his family. Now the District collector is kind enough to help my parents. The district collector has posted the matter for disposal on 11-01-2016. The district collector has asked us to get legal provision and relavant case laws to support the matter. Therefore, I request you to kindly let me know under what legal provisions my parents can evict my brother and his family from his self acquired property and also give me few case laws in support of this. Your earliest advise will definetly help senior citizens.

Learning

3 Replies

ROHIT SHARMA (Legal Advisor )     09 January 2016

1. Besides having such dipsute resolved by the D.C. your elderly parents can alsfile a civil suit seeking perpetual injuction against such son and his wife as not to enter your parents self owned house.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     09 January 2016

Yes i agree with mr.sharma ji your parents must file a civil suit and obtain permanent injunction order against your brother his wife and children not to enter his self acquired permises .

saravanan s (legal advisor)     09 January 2016

your mother can also file a domestic violence case against her daughter in law and also as rohit ji had adviced.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register