LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prachi mehta (manager)     22 November 2010

Need Leading lawyer in Bombay High Court

Need information regarding Leading lawyer in Bombay High Court for filling civil revision....


 2 Replies



It will be very difficult to refer any name. The Best way to know the same is to visit the Bar council office and they will help you. Subsequently I would like to inform you that the review are filled under under Section 114 of CPC and Revisions are filled under section 115. Review will be done in the same court for revision you need to go to a high court.

If the Judgement is for lower court which you would like to get revised, it will be better to in appeal against the order under Article 226/227 in high court. However please note that unless there is an error on the face of record of the judgement passed by the lower court. The high court may not be able to do any thing and under any circumstances the Evidence which has been lead in the lower court can be opened in the higher court.



Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora. (Advocate-on-Record Supreme Court of India)     22 November 2010

Dear Querist,


You may contact and consult Mr. Mathews J. Nedumpara predominantly practicing at Mumbai HC. He may be reached at <nedumpara2004@yahoo.com> and 09820535428; 022-24036161.


Thanks & regards.

Rabin Majumder
Advocate & Attorney
Ch. 91, Sh. AK Sen Chambers Block,
Supreme Court of India
New Delhi - 110001
Also at:
Lawyers’ Consultation Room /
2nd Floor, Bar Room
Delhi High Court
New Delhi – 110003

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register