Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naveenkumar   01 December 2017

Need lawyers for legal suggestions against bank for loan iss

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am currently having issues on SBI bank due to the false promise given by the branch manager and loan amount not being processed for the last 10 months for establishing a new consent under Stand-up India scheme. I also have an existing unit which was running and since the bank loan is not processed and without any option i have to invest by running unit capital into establishing the new consent and for renovation activities.

I struggled with the branch manager for last 10 months, I was paying the CC interest properly for 6 months and now at one stage I am not abele to pay any interest as my existing unit was collapsed with No capital amount and new unit is not running due to lack of funds whcih still bank is not clearly saying me anything regarding that. Now my account has become NPA due to Non-payment of CC interest for the last 3 months, but I raised my concerns and issues to the bank and all the higher officials to address my issues on Sep month itself and not getting any response for that concerns and issues on the laon processing but am getting all the trouble to close my unit with this 60 days notice for the NPA status.

I kindly request any leading experienced lawyers to help me out who are well versed with the banking cases and complaints on my further moves to contiuue with my business units.

If needed very well can have an appointment to have a meeting pesonally.





9894061952, Chennai


 4 Replies

Naveenkumar   03 December 2017

Respected Sir/Madam,

Can anyone provide me what I can further do as my CC account is now moved to DRT with NPA Status.




surendra prakash agrawal (advocate)     03 December 2017


You file protest u/s 13(3-A) of SARFAESI ACt, agaiunt 13 (2) notice still now. You prefer to seek stay U/s 17(1) of SARFAESI Act from DRT having jurisdiction over your immovable property, if mortgaged. 

Secondly, you vehemently oppose OA filed in DRT by filing Written statement along withj supporting documents in your favour.

Be frank to seek any guidance. 

Naveenkumar   04 December 2017

Hello Sir,

Thanks for your guidance.

We were promised to provide 45 lakhs loan in Stand-up india scheme and initially only 15 lakhs were given from the bank and no response on the remaining amount for around 10 months and we were running an another unit which is now collpased due to this establishment of new unit as bank has not followed the commitment given to me as I am with no option has to use the money of the existing unit into renovation of new unit in the same place with partitiion and segregation.

Because of that now units are not running and i am in not in a situation to repay my Interest for CC account, is there any way i can get any form of loan (renovation loan or any term loan) during this NPA status of my account or i can get any compensation for my losses during these days as the loan amount is not processed and for the false promise of the bank manager.




surendra prakash agrawal (advocate)     04 December 2017

Rajendran, there is a long distance between Chennai and Meerut (U.P.) of about 2500 Kms but we may manage through e-mails.

Complete set of papers, statement of a/c, securities offered, sanction letter, Notice U/s 13(2), 13(4) and 14, with OA filed in DRT etc are required on urgent basis. Before starting any drafting please remit fee and expenses etc. Please note that I may be able to provide you legal drafts which you may file in DRT and Bank etc.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register