Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lifeisbeautiful (searching)     07 December 2015

Need lawyers consultation please

Hi, Is there any lawyer in Delhi NCR who can give me consultation over the phone about my case without charging any fees. I need a suggestion or advice from a lawyer. I am in a major fix as my husband is mentally torturing me by not proceeding with mutual and not responsing at all. he is trying to drag this and i dont want to contest a case as i know it will take another 4-6 yrs. please can any lawyer help me with suggestion without asking for his fees. If required i can later hire him/her to file the case but honestly i dont have any means to pay right now. moreover my husband has asked back whatever 10k maintainence he gave each month as a part of MCD in last 2 yrs. I dont even know how will i arrange that amount but i want to get rid of this cruel heartless man. need advice from learned lawyers as to how i can get him started. Please provide with your contact numbers if you can guide me on phone without any consultation charges. Thanks in advance.


 6 Replies

Kapil Chandna (Lawyer at Supreme Court of India)     07 December 2015



You can contact me and I will help you out.


Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate


1 Like

Adv.Yashwardhan Tiwari (Advocate IPR Associate )     08 December 2015



                      I will share my knowledge with you and will try to get you in better position by contesting your cases. But you have to make your efforts too. If you are ready than call on 9711787139 any day after 4 p.m.

lifeisbeautiful (searching)     08 December 2015

Thank you sir Yashwardhan for your response, however i am not planning to contest my case and want to get this over asap. Even though i want to teach him a lesson but i dont have much time and want to get over this marriage now. Thank you once again for your kind response.

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     08 December 2015

Yes, you can contact me for free legal advise after 6.00 PM by calling on 9958670740. Further, if your case falls within Central Delhi Jurisdiction (Tis Hazari Courts), you can register your name in District Legal Services Authority, Central District, Room No.287, Tis Hazari Courts, Delhi and they will issue a reference letter to provide you legal assistance. I am a panel advocate to provide free legal aid in Central District. Then you will get not just free legal advise but also, if you want you can contest court cases free of cost. It is your right to get free legal aid.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 December 2015

You may take the advices of learned friend Mr. Prabhakar which sounds more sensible and useful to your case. 


Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.


With regards,

Legal Expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query