LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CA Lokesh Pokharna (CA)     29 September 2019

Need lawyer to file petition at jodhpur high court

Dear All, 

I need a local lawyer from Jodhpur, who can file petition and provide end to end solution regarding.. It will against state government initially in one of finance damage due to natural calamity (certified by local government authorities, but refusing for amount which we are asking for damage).

Hence the people who are wiling to fight with having proper will and dedication are most inivited. we will pay all the out of expenses immedietly but the final fee i.e. 5% (approx 1.50 Lacs) will be paid after positive case decision.. we seems very much higher probability in our favour and have all documents are ready with regarding all the incident and correspondance undertaken tiil date with governmetn including state, cenrtral, PMO, and local authorities...  

If interested then please call on 7567052237... will meet face to face if required..


Thanks and regards

Lokesh Pokharna






 2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     01 October 2019

Please share material facts and documents at

Mohammad Amaan, adv.
Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register