LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pooja (developer)     01 April 2012

Need lawyer in patna

my brother and entire family including brothr in laws staying in another city has been falsely accused in 498 A. police has forcibly prisoned my brother in law on false accusations . can anybody please tell me a good lawyer who can help in granting bail to him and other in family. is thr a way out where we can quickly bring out my brother in law from jail. he has nothing to do with case but still have been falsely accused.


please suggest a good lawyer in patna.


 8 Replies

pooja (developer)     01 April 2012

any help is appreciated

Legal_Help (Consultant)     01 April 2012


there is no other way to get him out without getting bail.

you can fille anticipatory bail in the district court... if district court doesnt grant the anticipatory bail then youn can go to high court.. high court generally grants anticipatory bail to all except for the husband....

for lawyer details please send me email at raj_san76@yahoo.co uk.... there are few things that need to be consider while choosing a lawyer apart from being a good lawyer....

Legal_Help (Consultant)     01 April 2012

once u send me email at my email, please inform me here....

pooja (developer)     01 April 2012

Raj, sent you email. Please check your mailbox.

pooja (developer)     01 April 2012

sent you mail at raj_san76@yahoo.co.uk. please check your inbox

Legal_Help (Consultant)     01 April 2012

replied.... pls check ur email..

threeleafe (awaited)     01 April 2012



Are you looking for an advocate in Patna high court or disctrict court.?


My case is running in Patna high court.  If  you still have not got a good reference, please let me know


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register