LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjay (sales)     07 May 2011

Need lawyer in gurgaon to lodge cheque bounce case

hello,  we need legal help to  lodge criminal case for cheque bounce  in gurgaon , kindly help .


 4 Replies

Mohd Musabbir Ansari (Legal Practice/Litigation New Delhi 09582547570 )     07 May 2011

Mr. Sanjay


You may call me for the same.



Mohd Musabbir Ansari


Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora. (Advocate-on-Record Supreme Court of India)     07 May 2011

Dear Querist,


You may discuss and if convinced, engage my trusted hands at Gurgaon Court. He is Mr. Tulsi Yadav. He is well behaved and competent enough to handle and prosecute the cases in query. Furthermore, he has strong back-up of 4 other advocates with him. I being in Delhi get his good help whenever necessary. Its service with smile. He may be reached at 9312304174.


Trust this would suffice.


Rabin Majumder


Supreme Court of India

No. 91, Sh AK Sen Chambers Block-'C'

New Delhi - 110001


Pradeep Kumar (Lawyer)     12 November 2011


Dear you can always contact.

Pradeep Kumar & Associates



Lawyers' CSA Block,

District Court,Gurgaon

(M) 09871765000


Sandeep Yadav (ADVOCATE)     28 June 2013

Dear Sir,


Please Contact Directly for lodge of cheque bouncing case at gurgaon. i m practicing advocate at gurgaon, if still you need some help please contact me.




Sandeep Yadav Advocate,

Chmaber no-79, BLock- C,

& Sate no 3, Hall no 6 Near Vita Booth,

Gurgaon Court,


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register