LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rachna (Manager)     14 January 2013

Need lawyer in gurgaon

I need a lawyer in Gurgaon. I am an NRI and my boyfriend got married as soon as I left India but he never told me about it. He kept his relations with me under this deception, had me transfer money to his bank account, then when I got work visa and settled in career, we planned that he would come to US and register marriage here. I transferred money to his bank account for passport renewal and visa processing also. We broke up due to another reason and he never came to US but I recently I found out that he was actually married and had a son while keeping his extra marital affair with me. I want to know what charges apply here? I did some readings and it looks like charges for fraud/cheating for money, rape under deception under false pretences of single guy, and IPC 511 as attempt for offence for IPC 495 to marry again by hiding prior marriage applies. I want to discuss this case with a lawyer in Gurgaon as my ex boyfriend lives in Gurgaon and he is not giving my money and gifts back.

Learning

6 Replies

Ravinder Yadav (Legal Intern)     14 January 2013

Hi...its not clear whether you are married with your boyfriend or not....if you are married and he was already married then its a case of bigamy (marrying again...it seems u r hindu by ur name..and same is ur boyfriend's religion)....punishable under Indian Penal Code.

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     14 January 2013

search google for it.

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     14 January 2013

There are charges that you can press. But the question here is to make a choice to litigate over years (you seem young) or to move on...

Regards

Chetan(dot)7679(at)gmail(dot)com

T.C.Gupta (Advocate)     15 January 2013

You may better discuss the problem over phone. My no. is 9810080148....in Gurgaon. TC Gupta Adv.

Ravinder Yadav (Legal Intern)     15 January 2013

Do share ur email id....

A.V.Pattanashetti (Advocate)     16 January 2013

I AM A.V.PATTANASHETTI ADVOCATE IF U R READY TO PAY LEGAL FEES I AM ADVISING U TILL COMPLETION OF YOUR PROBLEMS. +919448035651

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register