LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Savleen Singh (Rikshaw Puller)     23 May 2012

Need lawyer in delhi - saket court

Dear Experts,

I need a lawyer who can help me in getting my 498 case transferred to Delhi.

A brief about my case till date:

My wife deserted me 2 yrs back . I filed a Conjugal right case in Saket court which is due for argument. She didnt attend a single hearing and in response filed 498 & 488 cases against me. I am going to Jammu twice a month to attend these cases and this is getting real frustrating now. she is happily sitting there i am the one who is suffering. Since she last resided here in Delhi so need atleast one case should be transferred here...

Appreciate your responses and anyone who is willing to discuss it further.

Please write me at

Thanks& Regards,



 3 Replies


Check in "lawyers Search"

and Check with your friends/relative etc for good lawyers.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     24 May 2012

consult Mr. Shonee Kapoor, who is a very genuine, helpful member of this forum, working in Dehli court.

his profile :

1 Like

Usharma (Lawyer)     10 May 2014

Fylfot Group of Advocates is a Delhi law firm formed by a group of highly qualified lawyers in Delhi and advocates in Delhi providing all legal services under one roof with quality and precision. We are a group of highly qualified advocates in Delhi and legal consultants providing the services of a law firm Delhi with very wide network. We have in house legal consultants and Delhi lawyers delivering quality legal services.

Fylfot Group of Advocates

112, New Delhi House,
27, Bara Khambha Road,
Connaught Place,
New Delhi
INDIA 110001
Phone No: 011 23355388

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query