Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nadarajan (Others)     11 March 2011

Need Lawyer @ Chennai (Kindly Read and Respond)

Dear All,

I very well understand no professional service to client comes for free. But at the same time. only money should not be the goal in providing the professional service to client.

There are Very Few Lawyers in Chennai who are Professionally Oriented, Ethical, Honest & ensuring Client Satisfaction. I am looking for one such Lawyer in Chennai who will stand & fight for my cause and get justice for me regarding Builder Dispute problem in handingover the flat as per the agreement.

I am hanging by thread after investing all my life time savings in flat. I am subjected to severe mental tension. I am unable to concentrate on my work / any thing. I am even unable to spend good time with my family. I think I am at the bottom-most in my life after paying all my life time savings to the builder.

I am desperately looking for Lawyer in Chennai who is Professionally Oriented, Ethical, Honest and ensures Client Satisfaction by Fighting for my Cause and getting Justice.

Kindly provide me the leads. Many thanks in advance for your kind recommendations.

Nadraj.

Learning

7 Replies

Damayanti (Unemployed)     11 March 2011

Go and search lawyers working in consumer court. Talk to lawyers over there. You will get one.

How much did the apartment cost to you? and how much emi you are paying?

Bharath.T. (Criminial And Civil)     11 March 2011

Kindly, be more specific.

Give us a detailed view of the matter.

If you like, you can PM(Personal Message) me the detailed case.

Regards

Nadarajan (Others)     11 March 2011

Thanks for your reply. The apartment costed me above 25 lakhs. I have paid by mopping up all my savings & paying an emi of 15000 per month.

Nadraj

Mahesh (clerk)     14 March 2011

I have the very same problem. I am in Delhi and the case is in ghaziabad consumer court.

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     16 March 2011

Mr. Nadraj contact my senior Advocate Mr. S. Elumalai, 9444221865, chennai. T.Nagar.

R.RAJENDRAN (ADVOCATE)     01 July 2012

My Address:

R.RAJENDRAN,

ADVOCATE, HIGH COURT OF MADRAS,

13/7, THIRD CROSS STREET, C.I.T.COLONY, MYLAPORE, CHENNAI-600004

MOBILE: 9444407394

LAND LINE: 044-24992394

R.RAJENDRAN (ADVOCATE)     01 July 2012

My Address:

R.RAJENDRAN,

ADVOCATE, HIGH COURT OF MADRAS,

13/7, THIRD CROSS STREET, C.I.T.COLONY, MYLAPORE, CHENNAI-600004