LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rekha gupta (freelancer)     16 October 2011

Need lawyer at tis hazari

i need a lawyer to fight 125 crpc,dv and 498. at tis hazari delhi

cases are at various stages.

125 crpc warrant of attachment  for recovery.

dv and 125 final cross.

498, 406 summoning.

please update ur mob no ASAP.

i will call back.



 7 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     16 October 2011

Sh. Arun Bhardwaj Advocate


Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora. (Advocate-on-Record Supreme Court of India)     17 October 2011

Dear Querist,


You may contact Mr. Sanjib Dutta @ 9818235515 as well as Mr. Manish Kumar Pathak @ 9312627345. You may speak to either of them or both and feel free to engage thereafter.


Best of Luck.


Rabin Majumder


Supreme Court of India

New Delhi.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     17 October 2011

Dear Rekha

You can contact on this no. 9953809956

Originally posted by :goodgirl mumbai



HA HA ;)


We don't know till now in which court he practises.He's kept it a secret for reasons best known to him.

Harsh (Advocate)     18 October 2011

Hello Rekha Gupta,


I am practicing lawyer in family and divorce related issues In all Delhi Courts.

You can contact me on 9971780620 




Harsh Parekh


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register