LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need Justice (NOnw)     06 April 2014

Need justice

My husband use to hurt me by physicaly and mentaly many times, i adjusted a lot. even tried to change him through panchayat by relatives no use.

he use to hit me and make me stand out of the house at night, after so much please he allow me inside.

At a point i cant adjust him, i went to my parents house and filed maintanence.

Now he had send a lawyer notice to My whole family more than 10 members saying i had a relation with neigbour uncle,once he came home door was locked and me and neighbour uncle came out, then my husband saw condoms in basket. asking about this i had left home.

which is not true, what to do now? my image has been spoiled by him, all the relatives are calling me and asking about this.

Plz suggest me what to do plz.

Learning

3 Replies

Need Justice (NOnw)     06 April 2014

My husband use to hurt me by physicaly and mentaly many times, i adjusted a lot. even tried to change him through panchayat by relatives no use.

he use to hit me and make me stand out of the house at night, after so much please he allow me inside.

At a point i cant adjust him, i went to my parents house and filed maintanence.

Now he had send a lawyer notice to My whole family more than 10 members saying i had a relation with neigbour uncle,once he came home door was locked and me and neighbour uncle came out, then my husband saw condoms in basket. asking about this i had left home.

which is not true, what to do now? my image has been spoiled by him, all the relatives are calling me and asking about this.

Plz suggest me what to do plz.

1 Like

vishvesh (general manager)     07 April 2014

you can lodge police complaint so you will not be harrassed further. You can also file defamation case if your husband is wrong. Set compromising terms and be free bird.

S.QAISAR ALI ADV. (Advocate)     12 April 2014

provide complete details for your post.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register