Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naresha (CEO)     10 February 2010

Need judgement copy.......

Dear members.......

I need the following Karnataka High Court judgment.

Karnataka High Court Writ Petitions Nos. 23697 to 23701/1992 decided on 18th Nov. 1992.

If anybody have just send me as attachment file to my e-mail ID : naresha_1999@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance.

Naresha

Learning

7 Replies

Naresh B. Patil (lawyer)     10 February 2010

Hi Naresha,

Please expalin the Party names because there was no any judgments on your given date i.e 18/11/1992

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     12 February 2010

Is this what you wanted?

Attached File : 29 29 karnataka state road transport vs sri pauli govis and another etc on 16 august 1995.pdf downloaded: 107 times

Naresha (CEO)     13 February 2010

Hi Anil Agrwal  Please read my post. I already have the mentioned Judgment copy of Karnataka State Road Transport ... vs Sri. Pauli Govis And Another Etc.. But my requirement is not this one.

Anyway thanks a lot.

Naresha

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     13 February 2010

I have failed in my efforts to locate the judgement referred to by you. I find that no judgement on 18/11/1992 was delivered by Karnataka HC.

ad. creaminall (professional Advocate)     14 February 2010

hi naresh,

please search on the website www.indian kanoon.com you definetely will find the judgment.

Naresha (CEO)     16 February 2010

Dear ad. creaminall.

Thanks for your reply. I already made search various sites including Indiankanoon search database. But I con't get it the same. This if for your information. If possible please get the same and inform me.

Naresha

(Guest)
o.k when i found i will inform you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register