Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498avictim (sse)     05 August 2010

Need insight for truth

Hi All,

I shall describe in breif.

1. myself employed and live in join family with dad,mum,sis-in-law and brother.
  2. myself got arranged marriage, with government employee daughter , but mum running the house hold things with her daughter.
  3. initial impression was like homely girl and all, just was interested in girl nothing else.
  4. put 50% of marriage expenses
  5. sridhan they gave was simple as one can imagine, but on 3rd day onwards grils parents  started telling and chatting  that we have taken dowry is not good and all.  I was surprised to know and was hurted deeply for and was feeling sorry for there mindset. However shipped each and everything back to there grils house and they took it, And parents stop communicating with us.
  6. But our family looked after and took care of her like own daughter , showed her so much respect of taking care of family and giving her incharge… and letting her do whatever she wishes to do of her interest.
  7. after some 10 days, the girl started saying I do not want to stay with me, but this started happening very frequently she would simply disappear. My mother cam to know about her doings. She could not take it and was admitted in hospital.

Later so called wife and there parents threatened me to give my salary to her and to do as she asks for.

1. After that, asked my so called wife to please call your parents we want to talk to them.(for they were not responding, even went in person just to get threatened by them). When we asked it, so called wife just ran into bedroom and locked in middle of late evening. everyone scared, so broke down the door only to see she cut her hand with knife. All shocked and got her treated immediately.
  2. After that there parents come abusing everyone to our family and take her with them. I tried to contact my so called wife but only get abuse and no respect.
  3. now they file a case of 498a on entire family accusing of huge money was given to me as dowry , we had asked and tourtured fro money so that my brother would build house. And my family have physically tourtured and tried to kill her.

All these happened within 20 days of marriage, we are not able to believe this non-sense.

n      Now I have consulted an advocate, and been doing lot of reading on 498a issues.

n      Advocate says they are behind my money and they would file maintiance  too where in I have pay money to them. 

So this my major concern is not paying money too.. but I heard that 498a is women centric and with those  wounds of so called my wife, how to protect my family ?

In fact she has managed to get a medical certificate for this.

I am worried , how to prove this Major accussing which is false to be false.

What are the chances that  honorbale judge would buy this false statement and case.

how should  i solve this problem , i am not finding a way. request to please provide insight for fighting for justice of my family.

thanks

Learning

4 Replies

Atuliya (Student)     05 August 2010

If whatever you have said is true then you are surely in a spot. Immidiately take anticipatory bail for all your family member and yourself. After that wait for them to make their move and you respond to them along the way you might also get opportunities to hit back at them. There is nothing much that you can do now.

498avictim (sse)     06 August 2010

Hi,

Thanks a lot for reply,

I shall take anticipatory bail as you had suggested.

Physical marks on so called wife, would create greater impact on jury physologically and might dilute the proceedings and might just indicate that whatever she is saying to be true. Hence i am worried about how to handle this part, when they ae faking it.

However, i was wondering was there any instances of false 498a importantly (physical abuse of 498a) was proved to be fasle in the court of law.

If  so any reference of those case would be helpful. Wanted to know the possible preparations that i one need to do, may be references would help me out.

thanks  in advance,

Satya Narayana Palukuru (Advocates & Mediators.)     06 August 2010

After that, asked my so called wife to please call your parents we want to talk to them.(for they were not responding, even went in person just to get threatened by them). When we asked it, so called wife just ran into bedroom and locked in middle of late evening. everyone scared, so broke down the door only to see she cut her hand with knife. All shocked and got her treated immediately

It is a medico legal case . 

What doctors recorded ? How is it answerd?

498avictim (sse)     06 August 2010

so called wife had obtained medical cerificate post event for the actual occuance date, stateing my mother we had cut her hand,

In the medical report she has specifed my mother name in it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register