Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sampath (Business)     25 March 2009

need information on 'Pleading and drafting'

HI all,

I am appearing for final semester BL exams.I have a viva exam tomorrow.

I would highly appreciate if any one can share information or material on  "PLEADING AND DRAFTING"

Thanks in advance,

Sampath

Learning

6 Replies

Ajay kumar singh (Advocate)     25 March 2009

pleading means -plaint & written statement. Please see Or. vi C.P.C.

Preparing a draft (pleading/ petition/ deed etc.) is called drafting.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 March 2009

The ancient Hindu legal system recognised the pleadings are written statements which are intelligible, precise, accurate,expressive, unambiguous and must include the whole claim. A plaint shall be rejected in case of pleadings opposed to law, self-contradictory, imaginary, does not disclose cause of action etc.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 March 2009

Dear sampath,

The Hindulegal system traces its origin from Dharma as propounded in the Vedas(Srutis), Smritis and other Comnmentary works. Vedas are religious works with little rudimentary law. Smritis are regarded as real works of law compiled in Nibandhas (Commentaries and Digests).The Smritis of Manu, Yagnavalkya, Narada, Brihaspathi and Katyayana are important ancient works in the legal history of India.

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     26 March 2009

hi mr. ramachari !

you have referred ancient hindu law of pleading. kindly specify some clauses of those scriptures so as to enlighten and enrich our knowledge.

thanks,

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Advocate )     26 March 2009

Sri A K Singh  view is present days peladings it is correct 

Sri Rama Chary  view is correct regardign the  ancient Hindu Law. The same is  inforamtive and  I  request Sri  Rama Chary to  give details in thsi regard .

Mohsin Khan (Legal Practitioner)     11 April 2009

can someone guide me with the correct format in which plaint shall be written

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register