Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mak (sale)     28 April 2013

Need information dmc process

Dear Sir/Madam

I need information on DMC .

As we are ready to go for DMC. Need to know about the presence of both partner at the time of signing DMC affidavit ?

Is it possible that i took her signature and hand over it to advocate ?

Please explain me process of filing DMC.

Regards

Learning

5 Replies

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     28 April 2013

you came alongwith your marriage certificate or details and terms and condition of divorce, rest we will prepare your case and guide you thorougly.

Regards

Kamal Grover Advocate Chandigarh

adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

Plz check ur email

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     28 April 2013

Dear mak

as per the rules 

in Divorce by Mutual Conset, personal presence before the court of both the parties is mandatory and cant be performed by the court in the absence of any party of the case.

Thanks for reply...Any one please explain the process during first motion

Ratnesh kumar (Advocate)     28 April 2013

dear mak u can file the divoerce by taking your wife signature first and getting it affidavited since the in case of mutual divoerce both teh parties are applicant so both of u have to make affiadavit and also do the verification of the plaint. for affiadvit legally it is needed that theperson should be present physically before the notary or oath commsioner. but that thing can be manageed by your lawyer. but after filing the case at the time of admisson of case your wife should be present physiacly in court...

regards

Ratnesh kumar

advocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register