Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akki (Software Engineer)     05 December 2013

Need information before renting a property

Hello All,

I have a flat in Pune, Maharashtra and now I am planning to give it on rent. Because I live abroad, I am planning to prepare a notarised "LEAVE  AND LICENSE AGREEMENT" on Rs 500 stamp paper for 2 years.

Is is sufficient or do you think I should specify any extra terms and conditions in that?



 2 Replies

Rahul Yadav (CEO)     10 December 2013


Yes you are right and to rent a flat only these agreements are necessary. To get more information you can consult any real estate agent like contact to get more details about those rent agreements or you can make a call at 03-333-333-333

Bobby Mani T (Lawyer)     15 December 2013

In Maharashtra The New Rent Control Act has came into force. (as per my information, you check it out)  As per th enw law you can give building for limited perod.  IF such a facility is available in the Act that prevailing there, you may take use of it and give the building for limited period, so that you will get the buidling when you return.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query