LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kirankumar (Part time Employee/ student of BL)     08 September 2009

Need Information

can we use the Evidence in case (A)  as Evidence  in Case (B) when Case (A) and Case (B) are related cases, When both the cases are running.  

Learning

4 Replies

Shivasurya (Lawyer)     08 September 2009

Yes, the evidence in case A will be used in Case B

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     08 September 2009

DEAR KIRAN,

U KNOW VERY WELL THAT EVIDENCES ARE OF SOMANY KINDS I.E DOC,ORAL,SCINTIF,CIRCUM,CYBER ETC....,HENCE THE FORM U CAN LINK THE CASE IS MORE IMPORTANT THERE IS NO RULE TO MARK/USE ANY EVIDENCE FROM ANY SOURCE WHICH CAN MAKE U GOOD GROUNDS FOR UR CASE, THE COMMENTS OF EXPERTS FROM EVIDENCE ACT ARE WELCOME IN THIS FORUM....

Naginder Thakur (lawyer)     09 September 2009

I delivered rupees 80000 to agent dealing qua the purpose of sending indian national to foreign destination for various purposes e.g. education ,jobs etc. and also assistance was assurred for any need ful act through proper chanel for sending individuals to foraign distinations also reciept bearing two different sr no. w.r.t. was also duly dilivered to me till date nothing need full has been done. payments were made on 24-11-2008,02-12-2008 after that police complained was made and as for today the agent has left his registered office and his where abouts are not known but only his peermanent residence proff is avilable kindly supply need full leagle advice

Naginder Thakur (lawyer)     09 September 2009

I delivered rupees 80000 to agent dealing qua the purpose of sending indian national to foreign destination for various purposes e.g. education ,jobs etc. and also assistance was assurred for any need ful act through proper chanel for sending individuals to foraign distinations also reciept bearing two different sr no. w.r.t. was also duly dilivered to me till date nothing need full has been done. payments were made on 24-11-2008,02-12-2008 after that police complained was made and as for today the agent has left his registered office and his where abouts are not known but only his peermanent residence proff is avilable kindly supply need full leagle advice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register