I am law graduate from Government law college, Mumbai..
Having experience of 1 ½ years in corporate and presently working in a Media co. as Legal Counsel…
Presently pursuing Master of Law (LL.M) from Bharti Vidyapith in Business Law….
I am planning to get admission for MBA (Corporate Laws) from IIMB… (1 year Fast track)
The subject for the exams are (1) General Management (2) Principal & Practice Management (3) Organizational Behavior (4) Consumer Behavior (5) Business Communication (6) Specialization (Corporate Law )
I am bit tentative for the reputation of the IIBM (Indian Institute of Business Management) and the value or weightage of the course in Legal Field.
I have no plans to change my filed from Legal to management…
Need your suggestion on following points:
1) Is it worth doing management course from IIBM
2) What is value of MBA in corporate law
3) Can I have any better option
4) Will it help to boost my career
5) Will it help to increase my market value in legal field
6) Any other invaluable suggestions………