LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul   11 January 2018

Need info to obtain GSTIN number in Delhi

Hi Sir, I need a lawyer who can help me to Register my Gift Gallery with to obtain a GSTIN Number But please help me to get some info before applying for it that... How mutch charges will i have to pay for registration & for lawyers fees approximate? Which Documents are required? How will i be filling tax in the end of the year? If I'll apply now so will i have to file my ITR till march? & if any lawyer is Delhi please contact me too... Thanks Rahul kumar

Learning

2 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     11 January 2018

I think you only have some idea about GST but not the details.

If you are really serious about the issue, then you have to get in touch with a lawyer in your area and discuss things. Only by discussing in detail, you will understand whether or not you have to take any registration; what is the benefit of taking registration; what are the minimum requirements to be satisfied before one is required to take compulsory registration; or when one can take voluntary registration; composition scheme etc. etc.

Therefore, instead of expecting a lawyer to come and approach you, better approach a GST knowing lawyer and discuss things with him and then take forward the matter.

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     11 January 2018

Hi Rahul, 

Get in touch I will get it done whatever u need. We have a dedicated team .... 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register