LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bharat babu (NA)     24 October 2013

Need hep on filing divorce

I got married before more then two years.. after staying for 3 month, my wife is staying apart from me..

After 1 year I flied RCR.. Now it is taking very long time unnecessary.. I want to with draw now and planning to file divorce now..

1. So should I withdraw the RCR first and then we can file divorce?

2. Or should I modify in the RCR and that case itself I will tell that I want tile divorce?

Can she will e

I got married before more then two years.. after staying for 3 month, my wife is staying apart from me..

After 1 year I flied RCR.. Now it is taking very long time unnecessary.. I want to with draw now and planning to file divorce now..

1. So should I withdraw the RCR first and then we can file divorce?

2. Or should I modify in the RCR and that case itself I will tell that I want tile divorce?

After staying apart from me for 1 year 8 month (in between she join with me for 7 days) after that we are separated directly for around 11 months..After that can she eligible to file 498a , DV and all things against me?
I guess I have to pay a lot once if I will file divorce directly..

I think if I will file divorce directly, then she may later harash me and may tell that now I want to stay with me..

Please suggest me in this regards..

Learning

5 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     24 October 2013

Mr.Bharat will you please tell me why she had left you after living a short spell of time ? 2. What sort of efforts you have done to bring her back ? 3.first do your best to reconcile with your wife , collect some of your respected relatives and same from your wife sides and arrange a meeting with your wife ,your in- laws, yourself along your parents and try to sort out your problem and you both husband and wife along with yours parents ,follow the advice given in that meeting .4. don't think about divorce yet , It is too early step .

Hi Laxmi,

In between many thing already over and my wife say that she don't want to join with me.. In this public forum its difficult to write all the facts...

Finally I decided to file divorce..

Please check your PM and kindly suggest me.. thanks..

(Guest)

Dear querist,

1. Your query is old as it's been answered earlier also ,you have posted twice.

2. Withdraw the RCR and file divorce based on mental cruelity and desertion.(if those 7 days no proofs are with your wife)

3. As per your query,yes 498a,DVA 2005 and maintenance cases can be filed at any time by her...but if you think that only filing is the final remedy for her then you are wrong.

4. Never loose money for uneccessary cases Like RCR when wife is full ready to harass you and you also thinking of divorce......in that case never go for RCR because this RCR nothing but lawyers delight to extort money by more than 2 years running family drama entertainment without final relief indeed for both sides.

5. Prepare a clear cut strategy to convince the judge by proper drafting of your  divorce petition with all facts and circumstances relevant with your case evidences and proofs.

6. If you have found a loyal and honest lawyer by proffession then you have won your 50% battle without fighting.

7. Remaining all things has been discussed by number of times here have an eagles eye and read with zeal and patience to guide your own lawyer.

regards.

gd dy (gd dy)     25 October 2013

@ Every Sufferer is a Saviour.:
      6. If you have found a loyal and honest lawyer by proffession then you have won your 50% battle without fighting.

nice guidance w/o soln.
hw to determine ? before payment all r gud. whatever is happened is after the payment.
besides to b honest or clever does not mean one can aggresively fight the case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More