LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lion King   15 July 2022

Need help who can help

in 04-05-2022 My two bank account  has been freze .

Becouse of some Complain a cyber crime Report Against me .

After trying every thing like (mail tweet whatsapp) I did not get any details who and why file this report .

I have only Acknowlagement no (Number in attached files) date 21-04-2022 Telangana (mail Attached )

If some can provide me Fir or report copy with only Acknowlage number then i will definitly pay for this . 

My email - Jinturajkhowa125@gamil.com

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     16 July 2022

You can not expect that someone will provide such details.  Send email to customer care seeking specific reasons and scanned copies of such orders based on which the account was frozen, and depending on those orders file RTI and seek all such statements/records based on which dept has taken such extreme step of freezing through online RTI application.

1 Like

Lion King   16 July 2022

I have fill the RTI , But they did not provide FIR Details due to privacy Reasion .

I have only acknowlagement no 33704220009724 Telanagana

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     16 July 2022

FIR is a public document that has to be uploaded in the website, as per SC directions.

Go for First and second appeals on LIFE OR LIBERTY CLAUSE as your sustenance (Bank account) was freeed.

As misunderstood by many, mere stating Subsection (1) a to j in Sec.8 is not sufficient, they have to justify such privacy reasons for public documents.

To my knowledge, this privacy was nowhere stated as an exemption in Sec. 8 (1) a to (j)

You are a victim and entitled to all those documents as a matter of right.

1 Like

Lion King   16 July 2022

sir i have do every thing as i can do . 

Please provide ur contact details or whatsapp me 7002286401

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register