LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bolo (NA)     02 March 2010

Need help - very urgent

i'm falsely implicated in 498a,506,406. my case is in the meditation center. since it is a false case ,

1. Can i request the meditation center to order for an reinvestaton of the case

2. Can i meditator close the case 498a,506,406.  if so what section can be used (some one told 82s can be used?)




 1 Replies

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     08 March 2010

That's not 'Meditation center' - Cases for divorce will be referred to a mediator or a counsellor or the judge himself will do some conselling for reconciliation of parties seeking divorce.  But the other criminal charges you mentioned above cannot be sent for mediation.  Its your divorce case that is in mediation - if you both arrive at an mutually acceptable understanding the girl can withdraw her complaint in respect of 506 and 406 but 498A will continue.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query