LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rakshita (travel counselor)     06 July 2012

Need help urgently..


One of my friend is dealing with a big problem..He was commited to one girl nd now he is having a very bad relationship with due to her attitude and blackmailing habbits.. He cant even leave because she is always giving him the threating of sucide she had even tried once or twice,,the guy is very genuine to her but she has many problems ,,her family is also blackmailing him and giving him many threats everyday.. so is there any wayout that he can get out of this problem.. He wants to give any illegal action against her and he wants to save himself in case she tries to attempt sucide.. please do reply fast he is in big problem..




 8 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     06 July 2012

It is very sensitive matter.  He has to convince the girl properly.

rakshita (travel counselor)     06 July 2012

See the problem is Mr Rajeev that girl is not ready to listen and she is a bit of pycsic and is anything legall action that he can take to safe himself,,she is just mentally nd physically torchering him..

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (     06 July 2012

Dear Raksh*ta, 


In my considered opinion :-

1. An intimation should be the thing to start with a kind of informatory petition, apprising the blackmail that your friend is facing. 

2. Such relationships are onerous, and once the above is done, he would have to draw a line to the extent that he allows himself to be arm-twisted by suicidal threats. 

3. Has the girl attempted suicide before ? 

1 Like

sonali apte (accountant)     06 July 2012

 mere pati ek criminal advocate hai. maine unke khilaf  498a, 504. 406,506 (2) ye case darj karayi hai. main apne pati se mutual divorce chahati hu. pahale o muze mutual divorce dene ke liye tyar the. par abhi o muze mutual divorce dene ke liya tayyar nahi hai meri age above 30 hai aur mere pati ki above 40 hai, mere pati ke shadi se pahale hi 2 affair hai aur o abhi chlu hai. mutual divorce ke liye maine kya karu. aur mera divorce kitne dino me hoga . pls muze help kijiye mere pati muze bahut paraeshan kar rahe hai. 

Jatin Sapra 9312223345,Delhi (Advocate)     06 July 2012


Mutual divorce is not possible without mutual consent so if ur husband is not inclining then Mutual divorce is not possible  But u can file contested divorce against ur husband.


sonali apte (accountant)     06 July 2012

thanks sir but contested divorce ke liye kitana  time jayega

rakshita (travel counselor)     06 July 2012

thanks alot for replying..

Yes Mr Bharat she has attempted sucide TWice...Can u please help regarding what he should write in the informatory petition..i will wait for your reply..

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     07 July 2012

This would take time. You need to produce strong evidence before the court. This way you may succeed the case against your husband.


Incase you require any legal assitance kindly contact on 9324538481.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register