Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Viaji kirthi (Manager)     11 November 2011

Need help to submit my rti application in the post office

"NAMASTHE"

Todat Morning I went to my post office 571401 Mandya, Karnataka to File my first appeal to the Appelate Authority, Archeological Survey of India & another application to the State information commisssion Karnataka.

The concern clerk in the Post office Denied to Accept my application & I argued with Him, He Directed me to the Supertendent of Post in the same Building to ask, I went ther he himself Denied that the Postal training officer had told Recently that The Acceptence of the RTI application's had been withdrawned in the post office, so he can not accept the application. i Demanded the Circular in this regard. He had taken time.

Kindly assit me where I can complain this & How can i submit my application. I checked the wesite of the Dept. post. I couln't find any such thinks. Please Help me.

thanks - Vijai kirthi

Learning

7 Replies

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     12 November 2011

A website' www.getup4change'  is for filing RTI on line as anonymous and open. You may login for your RTI and submit online application which will be filed on your behalf and you will also be provided information recieved in response to your RTI.

(Guest)

There is no order on withdrawal. Head post office Trimulgherry, Secunderabad , AP is routinely accepting my RTI appeals to Central as well as state govt offices with Rs 10 postal order affixed. I was given the idea in this forum by Sri Isaac for which I am very greatful to him and this Forum, Lawyersclubof india..You must check whether that post office is designated as the CAPIO under the provision of RTI Act. If you found that it is included the post master is duty bound to accept your appeals as follows:-

a)  Appl to CPIO/PIO without any envelope with Rs 10 postal order att.

b)  First appeal with Rs 5 Stamp affixed.( I have some doubt about it but did not insist on the rule posn as it serves my purpose economically.)

c) Second Appeal addressed to CIC, New Delhi with no stamps.

OR 

Pl follow the advice given by Sri KanakSinh above.

And do not forget to update us as united we win.

Viaji kirthi (Manager)     13 November 2011

"NAMASTHE"

Many Thanks for the Reply Givn to me & many Thanks for the Admin. As you have told in the Reply From Sh.Kanaksinhji It is very Valuable Sugggestion that I Need to conplain in the Complaint Registerd Book.

Many Thanks for the Sh. Haridas Mandalji, I have Seen you in the earlier Reply in the Blog, Yes I Should Realy Thank Sh. Gabreiji in this Regard.

I attended the POst Office on to Check my Givened Application, The Concern post Master Told me that My said application will be Forwarded on the Day Itself, But he insited me that he will confirm as the Postal Superendent will be Available on monday, mean time my Job has been Cleard for the time Being. But ti has to be addresed in a larger Way.

I agree with Sh.Kanaksinhji I will Lodge a complaint in the Complaint register & Let you Know all the Members.

Many Thanks For the Responce.

(Guest)
Ask Arvind Kejriwal [Phone no. given] what can be done. His website is: https://www.pcrf.in/

(Guest)

https://www.pcrf.in/

Arvind Kejriwal's clickable website is above.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 November 2011

All advises are there to put your issue off the hook. You need to file RTI against a Govt department. But Rs 10 IPO from Post Office.  Know the address of PIO of the department from website. If the same is not provided on the website either send the application to the head of the organisaion or send it to the CIC alongwith a complaint of not providing he PIO details on the website. Ot walk into their office and get the receitp of application. If refusing to receive this aone would entitle you to file complaint to CIC.

(Guest)

I wish to know the email id of PCRF ( Arvind Kejriwal) . In its website www.pcrf.in mobile No is given but there is no mail address. Will somebody helps?

Contact Us

Public Cause Research Foundation

A 119, Ist floor, Kaushambi, Ghaziabad, 201010, UP

Phone: 09717460029

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register