Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ilankumaran M (Tech Lead)     25 September 2012

Need help to solve our agriculture land issue

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Ilankumaran, lives in Tamilnadu(Villupuram District). This is regarding our agriculture Land of 3.5 acres problem between my Father and his two brothers. My father has 2 brothers(one is died but his son having power and one is alive) they also having each around 4 acres. All total land of my father and his brothers of around 12 acres is registered in my Grandfather's name many years ago. My grand father allotted each sons around 4 acres of land around 30 years ago through oral agreement. My father and his 2 brothers are using the land for agriculture till now for 30 years. My father's 2 brothers alone put some power agreement of their share of each 4 acres to their name/their son's name when my grand father is alive around 10 years ago without my Father's knowledge. Now my father wants to register his share of 3.5 acres to his name but his 2 brothers[one brother and another brother son as his father is died] cheating us by creating lot of problems by not coming forward to put sign for registration. They are planning to cheat us to take our lands. Please provide any solution to resolve this issue. Thanks.

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     25 September 2012

you need to file the partition suit against the total land of 12 acres in the district court and get it equally divided among all the 3 brothers.

incase of any other query you may call on 09324538481.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Ilankumaran M (Tech Lead)     25 September 2012

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your reply. One more thing need to update is my father's two brothers already sold around 1 acre each on their share of 4 acres. Even my father also put his sign while selling their Lands. Now they are having around 3 acres each. We didnt sell anything yet, now we are having 3.5 acres. In this case how to do the partition and how to divide the Land?. Is our share will affect?. Appreciate your help on this. Thanks.

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     26 September 2012

in that case they both need to share 1/3rd portion each of the consideration received by them from selling the property. balance porperty shall be divided among all the three brothers equally.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register