Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need help to protect against any legal case

Page no : 2

Bhaskaradeepak (SOFT. ENGG.)     27 January 2010

@Ajay

Friend i suggest you to create proper legal evidences of proceedings soon.I am suffering now.I had a long distance relation with a girl,after i opted for breakup after meeting her once since i smelled something fishy with her.She disturbed my family and started getting threats,suicide plights which disturbed me a lot.I contacted her family memebers they started blaming me that i was faked.Even i did some wrongs in hasty mentality that she may commit suicide but still now she troubles.

A person who called her cousin contacted me and my gf even tried to break us after that attempt failed now he is telling he was her husband and pleaded with me to stop legal proceedings.previously also two times i stopped legal proceedings believeing compromises fro mehr side.

Now she spoke to my gf whom i am going to marry shortly and threatend she was a lawyer she can do anything legally she knows every hole in law she got so much legal background and also threatened she may harm her illegally since she was in UP too.

Now i have to proceed from start again.Plz you too don't do that mistake.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     27 January 2010

Unbriddled free life. Kick out the established norms. We know more than our parents know. And then we start crying.

SACHIN AGARWAL (ADVOCATE)     29 October 2010

I fully agree with the view of Mihir Kanti Majumda.

Please keep it mind that at the time of filing the matromonial case for restitution of conjugal rights, all the factsa nd circumstances should be described therein, which can help you in future.

Please be aware that there is no provison under any law in India to stop your wife from taking any action under 498-A.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register