LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dev18 (NA)     20 December 2011

Need help to obtain obc certificate ?

I was born in Maharashtra and later migrated to Gujarat with my family. I have birth certificate but don't have residential proof of maharashtra. Now we are permanent resident of Gujarat. Our caste comes under OBC (NC layer) and family income is less than 4.5 l.p.a. My caste(dhivar) is listed under central list of OBC candidates of Gujarat & Maharashtra both. Can I get OBC certificate ? And is there any requirement that I should be a resident of gujarat for atleast 20 years in order to get caste certificate ?

Learning

4 Replies

nidhin sam (0)     20 December 2011

could anyone tell me how the verification of obc ncl certificate is done at the time of admission to central govt colleges?

KAMARAJ BHARATHY G (ADVOCATE- HIGH COURT)     23 December 2011

You cant apply to the concerned Taluk Tahsildar of  Gujarat for OBC Certificate. If he refuses, you can approach high court to direct the tahsildar to issue OBC CERTIFICATe. 

Dinesh Jeyasingh (nil)     11 March 2012

Sir,my father has earning above 4.5 laks/annum.so can i get OBC 'CREAMY' LAYER CERTIFICATE.If yes r no pls say and wat i ve to do.

Darshan Soni (Student)     18 April 2013

Sir I belong to Swarnkar/Soni/Sunar/Sonar Caste. I belong to Maharashtra State were my caste is listed as under OBC now due to some reasons I leave in Gujarat were my caste is not listed in OBC but in Central List it is listed in OBC so what can I do to get OBC Advantage in Gujarat State...? Pls respond ASAP it is question of my career sir...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register