LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chetan Singh (SE)     13 July 2011

Need help to fight 498a,3/4

Hi All Lawyers,

Please help me out ,
I have done arya samaj marriage with a lady in 2010 and lived together 2 months but after two months , I came to know from some one from her realtive that she has a son of 6 years. I got shoked and i was not ready to accpt that case when I finds the records from my sources I came to know her husband name which is her son school records is XX and she is not divored with him. 
I asked her to just getout from my life, then she started blackmailing me for 10 lakhs . When I  was not ready then she filed 498a, 3/4,507 on me , I went jail for 20 days .

We are leaving seperately but meets so many times to compromise but she always demands 10 lakhs to free me.
Now cases are going on she is not showing herself pre married , she is going to show her child was a rape case and even I dont have any solid proof her first marrige to fight false 498 case. I have her son school marksheet which show her first husband name and experience certificate of her previous job contains her first husband name.

So please advice how I can prove her false and prevent my self for jail for false 498 case.

 10 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     13 July 2011

this evidence is enough to nail her in court.

Chetan Singh (SE)     13 July 2011

Thanks sir,

But what when she will sing song of rape rape of that child and I know that she has no proof of her rape, no ploice complain of that  rape. Even she is using every where that her first husband name.
Can the documents I have is enough for her?

rajkumar (student)     13 July 2011

If she married you without divorcing her first husband ,then it  becomes  a void marriage in the eye of law . You have to proof it with ur current documents and nail her.

dude (practise)     13 July 2011


first n foremostly it is a void marriage, because according to hindu marriage act, u can marry only once , i.e. once u r married u can not marry any1else without divorce. if u want to marry u need to b a divorcee.

              this marriage does not exist because there is existence of previous marriage. n the truth was not told to u about that marriage nor about that child.prove that she was married before and also has a baby.

             i must say that, case is all in your favour, because u have proof of her job docs where her 1st husbands name is mentioned. u have proof that, tht child is hers because both parents name would be mentioned in it. if possible u can collect more proofs of birth cerificate of a child, registration of her previous marriage or invitation card of her wedding if its possible for u to get it.

hope this will be helpfull for u.....


How about taking help from her first husband,,,he too will get rid of her...

Chetan Singh (SE)     13 July 2011

Hi, Thanks all of your valuable suggestion.

I tried so much to collect her first husband information but only got these documents even I got a bank account details which also have the same name of her first husband.
But As per some marriage pics or husban address that I am unable to find it some body who is some mediater 
from her native place told me that Her first husband leaved her 10 years ago and run away but he was not sure where the marriage had happened.

Chetan Singh (SE)     13 July 2011

One more doubt with out marriage proof or marraige pics of her first husband how I can prove this marriage is void and relief from 498a false case .
I know she will cry all these in name of rape rape , so what will this effect the case of my this marriage null and void.

Chetan Singh (SE)     14 July 2011

please reply, I am not able to find her first husband.
Some body from her relative told me that her first husband was Gunda type thats why she never argued him.
Even no legal action taken once he left her.
So what need to do, even i dont want to involve myself in trouble to investigate about him.


Please advice ?

rajkumar (student)     14 July 2011

you need not invistigate about her privious husband. These proofs are enough for u to fight against her .First collect the Birth certificate of her child .

shaik abdul (tl)     16 August 2011

Contact SIFF members in your area they will definity guide you in right direction

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query