Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

later   01 February 2018

Need help to approach high court immediately for false 498a

hi my wife complained on me on 498A,3,4,34,506IPC and all are false and police SI moved to councelling then their they are also forcing me to agree her alligations and harrassed me and warned me to kill me and my family, as per the rules councelling member should be done but in my case councelling members withthe combination of their local politicians and social welfare people all together done the councellling, and their is not 41A report from police too. my wife family is forcing and warning us to kill, and am have recorded all the things. they sent us wrong dowry notice too. we dont have any options so as a final need to seek highcourt of andhrapradesh to help and save our lives from threating from my wife and her family and their relatives and their politicians and police departments etc..


Please help its urgent for me.

 and please let me know the link to apply through online to the highcourt of andhrapradesh.  my native is andhra pradesh and am corking in chennai. but FIR registered in andhrapradesh.   

can any one provide me the link to aplly for the highcourt immediatly please  and the trials can be near my place itself.




I am married on OCt 20th 2016 and me and my wife moved to chennai and on april 2017 they complaned to lawyer on me and we put panchayathi, after compromising in pamchayathui my wife and her family members are beaten me and my parents and warned us to kill. so we send a notice mentiontioning few things and they send a reply notice with exrta and wrong dowry harrassment and reported to DSP in their locations we spoke with hime clearly what happened and we kept another panchathi and i brought her to the chennai again and in one month she again went back to her native home wihtout knowing me and no phones for 4 months after 4 months she kept FIR on 3,4,34,498A,506IPC. as of now its 6 months. within 6 months my wife and her parents done a murder attempt on their villagers etc. and fIR logged in Nov 23rd 2017 and in jan 2018 we applied for bail the police department people and politicians all together cancelled by bails for the entire family and relations etc.. and said absconded from police station but its false. we do have a record. then they farworded to councelling center their thay r not intented to listen my words and they started forcing and warning to agree all aliigations and condition of your wife else we will encounter you. and we will kill. we will write wrong things on you etc... councelling is polluted by politicians,socials wrokers etc.. but actully they were harrassed me and kept case as i harraased them. so i need to save my life from threatening and i need to approach to highcourt, please help.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query