LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Love Chahal   21 September 2021

need help someone file 420,406 ipc against me . i checked on internet they can't be charged together

i need help . someone file a case against me and f.i.r is lodge under section 406,420 . as i search on internet they both the section can't be charged together. , as i need bail in this case please help with your valuable guidance

 5 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     21 September 2021

Any section can be charged together provided the investigating officer find reasonable grounds for this. I believe you have already got 41A notice! Comply that and obtain bail. Thereafter contest the matter, in case the same settled with the victim, you can move a quash petition before the High Court, though there is no guarantee to quash and depends upon case to case. It would have been better to write the full facts and share the FIR copy with the written complain as well in any Advocate's private window for better appreciation of facts.
1 Like

Love Chahal   21 September 2021

respected @pradipta sir . thanks for reply , as i share the matter below
1. matter is of money for sending a person to abroad
2. money is credited to account full amount was 9,70,000 sended to two person but only 2,50,000 was credited to direct bank account of 2nd person rest all the money was given to 1st person in cash form
3. I'm the second person who received a amount in account
4. f.i.r is only against me coz i received money in my account
5. matter is 4 year old but complaintent file case just 3 month ago . with the fake reference that he claims that i give him the time to return money from last 4yrs and now i denies to pay back . but i not even speak to him ever .
6. victim is asking us to settle on 2,50,000 or he can negotiate
7. we need some time arrange money
8. what we should do to get some time without getting arrested

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     22 September 2021

Both are non bailable offence. Anyhow I will tell you the way out for this. Please get me in my private window!!

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate and Legal Consultant)     22 September 2021

Obtain anticipatory bail from competent court through a local prudent lawyer.

P. Venu (Advocate)     22 September 2021

Let the police investigate. In the meanwhile, you can seek the protection of anticipatory bail.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query