Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surya kkkkk (software engineer)     08 February 2012

Need help-section 12a

Hi Sir,

I was married on March-2011,but she say she in not intrested in wife and husband relation.I feel she is impotent.

As per section 12 A even  she is impotent,she will not accept that she is impotent in front of court.So how flexible is this section 12 A.

Please also let me know how can I approach the case under section 12 A.

Thanks,

Sudheer

Learning

4 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     08 February 2012

It may be othewise that she may not be interested in you and taking blame on her.

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     08 February 2012

Mr.Surya,

12(i)(a) allows you to annul marriage on the ground of non consumation on account of impotency of spouse.....The Courts understand how difficult it is to prove such a thing. Since there is no child, the court may ask the woman to undergo expert opinion

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     08 February 2012

Not easy to prove dear sir. The lady may be impotent against him but potent against other.

Saayujyaa S (Engineer)     25 September 2012

@JSDN -advocate DEFENSE : The point of discussion is agains impotency against her husband. If she is potent against other, let her prrove the same.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register