25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bolo (NA)     03 March 2010

Need help - RTI

I am falsely implicated in 498a, i have not admitted for getting dowry but the opposite party stated that they have given dowry of 2 lakhs since giving dowry is also a crime under DPA(3). can i ask through RTI to the concern authorities to include my father-in-law name in the FIR. if so please advice can i proceed and any implications will come to me ? 


 4 Replies

kirankumar (Part time Employee/ student of BL)     03 March 2010

Charge Sheet is filed?

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     04 March 2010

File a complaint against your father in law

bolo (NA)     04 March 2010

No charge sheet is not filed. how file a complain against my father-in-law...thru court or policestation....will it cause any reverse effect to us or to the case ?

kirankumar (Part time Employee/ student of BL)     04 March 2010

If you File a case Before the Charge Sheet filed.

There is a chance that the Police can change that DP(3) to DP(6).

so wait till the charge sheet is filed, and then with that copy file a RTI or file a complaint with a 3rd person showing the Complaint copy and Charge sheet as Poor for the crime happened (Giving of dowry ).

If you file the case now there is a chance they will escape by using the DP 7

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query