Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Priyanka (na)     09 June 2011

need help regarding a pending case in patiala house

Hi Everyone,

I filed a criminal case in patiala house, new delhi some 6-7 years back of forgery as we invested some amount in a finance comapny which flew away with the investors money. Upto few years we followed and later on our advocate was looking after the case, who had a chamber in court itself.. Now current situation is that we have no clues about adovate and case status as well. Finance company issued some cheques which bounced. Can anyone suggest me how can i proceed now....

Priyanka

Learning

3 Replies

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     09 June 2011

Ms. Priyanka,

I want to know all the facts of your case. I can help u surely.

Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora. (Advocate-on-Record Supreme Court of India)     10 June 2011

Dear Querist,

Pl see directory and find out contact details of your former advocate handling your case at PH. If you are able to find him out, seek latest case status. If you dont get through, pl give us case details line case no., last date of hearing, Judge in whose court the case was listed for the last time, etc. Trust after having necessary info, we would be able to advice you further.

Rabin Majumder

Supreme Court of India

GIRISH KUMAR, ADVOCATE (Lawyer)     24 July 2011

Dear priyanka, I am a practicing lawyer based at patiala house court. If you have any requirment please contact on my mobile no. 9873777479 Thank U

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register