need help please this is damn urgent


If the company wants to it can go for a civil suit for recovery of damages according to your contract.

But they are also initiating criminal action on false allegation(as u say) of missing documents. If they are keen, u can be arrested. 

Above two are the possible directions in which things might unfold.

If you want to live in peace go meet them now....if u think you are absolutely clean then wait for the letter form lawyer and you can file a suitable reply, approach criminal court and only thereafter think about outside court settlement with the Company after you get favourable order from the court.


thanks for your reply

Dear Client,

              If it's a Public Sector company you can file a writ along with a stay petition seeking them to restrain initiation oof  any sort of proceedings asainst you till the final disposal of the Writ of Mandamus. If it's a private or public limited company  in the alternative you vcan file a ciivil suit seeking the relief of injunction along with damages for trying to falsely impl.ivcate you in criminal case of deriliction of duty , cheating theft etc on the ground of missing documents Pending the main suit for perpetual injunction you can pray for issuance of an interim injunction to restrain them from initiating any proceedings either civil  or criminal against you.


Ns.Nirmala P.Rao

Legal Expert




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x