Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MASTHAN (Self employeed)     03 July 2010

Need help on trail court

Hi All,

Basically I am from AP. We are facing a false 498A and 3&4 of DP ACT.Currently my case is in trail court. One month ba ck we all (including me) attended the trail court first time. Today I am supposed to face the trail court (second time) but because of some work I didnt attended the trail court. However My brother (A1), my mother (A2) and my younger brother (A4) attended the trail court today.  My advocate filed a petition for my absence.

Today they told the next date also but unfortunately I will be out of station on that also, so it is not possible to me to attend the next trail date also. 

Will it create any problem if I skip two consecutive trail court dates?

Today they informed to my brother (A1) that from next date on wards they will examine us.

Can some one please explain how  this exmaine process will go?

Yesterday my advocate filed for quash petition. But I am not sure how long it will take to get the stay order. Is any one has any idea on how many days it will take to get the stay order?

My advocate is telling that it is already filed but I am not seeing my case detail in the online www.hc.ap.nic.in. Can any one tell how many days it will take to reflect the case admission details in the online?

Some where I heard that in the high court they will admit new cases only on some specific days (like monday/wed). Can anyone tell how AP High court works in this?

Thanks,
Masthan

Learning

2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     04 July 2010

You need not worry about the attendence before the court.  You said you have got some work, inform the same to your advocate he will an exemption application.  IF NBW is issued to you it can be recalled by advancing the case.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     18 July 2010

no need to worry. Ur lawyer should file an exemption application on ur application mentioning the genuine reasons therein,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register