LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Singha Rao (Engineer)     22 March 2013

Need help on telephonic conversation in the eye of law

After marriage I found some of my wife's behaviour is not good and some thing is seems to be fishy..

So to now that I record some of her conversation during my absence at home, where even I found some abnormal talk to her old boy friend? For that I had a  quarrel with that guy..This matter my wife and her parents know very well..

After that my father told me ot to join with me and staying apart for more then 1 year..

Now soon we are going to infront of law.. During the evidence stage, I want to open these telephonic conversation..In another angel tapping her phone record, she may raise that I recorded her privacy.. So will be against me?

Please help me in this regard?

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 March 2013

Yes. Tapping of phone calls of another person is comes under privacy case. We as an individual cannot record telephone calls. In case if police people wanted for evidence, they can approach telecommunication dept. for tele records for evidence purpose.Through RTI  act also can apply.

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     22 March 2013

Interesting question. Very controversial action.

www.mehnat.in

rajiv_lodha (zz)     22 March 2013

U can say that u never meant to focus on her talks alone. U used this gadget as a general safety measure! this was not attached to her personal mobile phone, so the intention was general not specific.....she got caught!

Singha Rao (Engineer)     22 March 2013

Excellent...Excellent, Rajiv Lodha..your comment really opened my eye..

This device was not through his phone, rather inside the room.. So I can say that as it was out side from home and this recording was not only her taling.. This recording was for whole day, in where her abnoral talk with her boy friend was a part of that.. Hope this may be the clue from my side..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register