LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

H   17 July 2017

Need help on royalty claim

my father expired 3 months ago he was a founder of a firm he expanded business to various states he later on trust basis made the branch manager of the firm as director but 1 n 1/2 year back my dad transfered the business in name of another company which my dad himself created and was a shareholder but he made others the Director of the company the new company is using our logo and everything but now the CMD thinks it as his company and is nothing any share of it to us as they where giving my dad some % share from their turnover every year can i claim for the royalty and brand used by the new company and take the case to court

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     17 July 2017

Sir, 

I mean as a legal heri u can, but was there any formal agreement qua which your father was claiming or recieving the money as a royalty or it was all oral. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

https://kapilchandnaadvocate.wordpress.com/

H   18 July 2017

Sir, it was all oral n everyone was agreeing to it without any thing some directors are with us but many changed their side. And as they have used logo n all of parent company so being using our royalty by that can we claim for royalty then?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register