LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kannan (s/w)     26 August 2008

Need help on false complaints

My sister gave a false complaint to police that I threatened her. She bribed the police. Police is not listening me and threatened me.

Finally both gave is writing to police for comprise.

What are the action, that i can take to prevent this happening in future. Can i file a suit in court for false police complaint.





 5 Replies

Himanshu Prabhakar (Advocate)     29 August 2008

DEar Kannan,


you can file a case on your sister under IPC U/S 177/182/194/199/200/211 etc., or u better consult an advocate to guide you property  and you can also file a defermation case against her.

Guest (n/a)     04 September 2008

Any lawyers in chennai to file this civil case?

Narayanan. R (Advocate)     04 September 2008

dear kannan

you can file a defamation suit before the civil court at chennai.  but the case should be proved by oral and documentary evidence that the complaint is false and vexatious.  so pls keep all the doucments with you related toyou sisters case if any.  if you want to meet me pls find me in the address, adv.narayanan, No.289[old no.138], 2nd floor, opp to TATA indicom show room, thambu chetty street [high court opp] chennai -01. mobile 9382823253.  thank you bye

Guest (n/a)     09 September 2008

Dear "DO NOT MATTER DOES NOT MATTER (Guest)": Sounds like practical advice! Any idea what the going rate is? Do they accept a reasonable monthly payment plan? Any special break for SC/ST appellants? What if they take the money and don’t deliver? Can I approach a higher court? Will it cost me more? Will I have to provide my own Vaseline? Will it hurt? Please help. Thanks in advance. From Dumb and Confused!

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     14 February 2009

 Forget it? Thanks Rajiv Gandhi and Congress Government for Sec. 498A and Domestic Violence Act. Next time she will make sure that you don't get away from the cluthes of law. You can't live with her under the same roof because law favours her and she rules the roost. If your own sister can file a police complaint against you, you can imagine to what extent she can go. Don't be befooled by temporary compromise. She will do it again. No body will listen to you when you file a complaint against her. Dice is loaded against you. This is what we call Mera Bharat Mahaan.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register