Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Preetha (Admin)     03 June 2013

Need help on a property registration.

Hi Team,

We have our grandfather’s property. My grandparents had 5 children 4 sons and 1 daughter.2 of the sons already passed away. My mother is the only girl child. She got separated from her husband long back. She has 2 children me and my brother. We were staying in our grandfather's since our childhood. All the four sons left the house once my grandmother passed away and we were taking of this none of her brothers were bothered even to take of the house, still the property is in my grandfather's name.We built a new house. Now we wanted this property to be registered in my mother's house. I have the death certificate of both of my grandparents and sale deed and we have paid the taxes

up to date. Now we wanted this property to be registered in my mother's house. Please suggest us how do we register this property in my mother's name.

Thanks

Preetha Pradeep

Learning

2 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     04 June 2013

two choice

1. if the left the legal heirs give reliquishment deed, because all the legal heirs get equal share if they will file case against you

2. if you have all the expenses file and document than file a suit for declaration of the property.

where are you from ?

thinagar (M.D)     07 June 2013

It is simple if ur grandparents sons r really not bothering and they really dont want any share.they can give a realise deed to ur mother

or can be given as gift deed also.if they will create a problem i will be serious because they have equal share . the simple way is to talk to every one compromise them with or without consideration amount. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register