LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manoj (designer)     11 September 2012

Need help !mentally disturbed lot!

i have been in love with a girl and married in my home and not registered officialy any where she got pregnant last year and even she did abortion .she was working in bangalore when i recently found out that girl was having an affair with another guy .i went to her home but her mom didnt open  the door .and the near my neighbour guy was asking me i was saying all this.that she cheated i dont want to leave her alone any more.i used to have more affection and love on a girl.but she said in front of her colleagues that she dont know me anymore.and that guy it me very badly and i was injured so much.then i left that place due to depression and has been consulted psychartist still this moment.i want to file a case on the guy and that who badly hitted me i didnt even beated him even .how should i procced to file the case on that guy.he said he will kill and talked so bad about me and my family.how to file a cae on this guy im still afraid that one or some other day this will happen.bcoz that girl will sure do anything .i believed she is good but the girl is so bad.help to go off my fears.i do want my safety in life.and protection also.in future.please do help me.

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

Go to police station and lodge FIR against him.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     12 September 2012

It is going to be Lord Hanuman’s leap that adversial Law would ask you to take if you now wants to go after the guy (adultery angle) and the girl (wife who aborted first born).

Having said above in minimum wordings, the question that you now shall be asking yourself being Indian Husband is what does this ‘wife’ of yours wants in marriage with you? If she wants ‘out’ then set her free via Mutual Consent Divorce and engage yourself in better youthful pursuits.

Think about above large para carefully and do discuss with family too and then come back if not convinced.

SRISHAILA.DHARANI (Advocate&consultant)     12 September 2012

My dear brother,

Give divorce to her on a mutual consent, marry some other girl suitable to you.Dont go for revenge against that person.You have got to do better things in your life.think that it was bad experience and forget.and proceed further.

Regards,srishaila,advocate,bangalore,sdharani120@gmail.com

stanley (Freedom)     12 September 2012

Forget the past and move on to the future .There is no point crying over spilt milk .You have much better things to do in life rather than wasting your time on thinking on negetative matters like revenge, rest leave it unto God to punish . Seek MCD and get married again and reproduce and live happily with a compatable companion .

Hemant Kothari (Service)     13 September 2012

Hi, I support the views by expert. Now its very difficult to get rid of such wife. You have a golden chance. Forget and forgive. No registration, no cases, no police custody, no maintenance, just get rid legally. There are so many things to do. Live for those who care, love you. Take Care. Be strong. Be bold. Enquire well about girl/boy b4 marriage.

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     08 December 2012

Dear Manoj,

I support eveyone view, see revenge means lot of storage of anger inside yu, which spoil your health more than to anyone, leave it to time, and it heals faster. From now, 5 years later, you will see this time missed in revenge attitude as a great loss.

So move on your life, dont hold glass in your hand for too long , it paralyses you more than anybody

Mani

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register