Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

leena (student)     27 February 2012

Need help-judiciary

Hi,

I am prusuing BALLB n m into my 8th Sem. I wanted to go ahead for Judiciary. can any one please help me that how can i move further. what is the procedure for applying for Judiciary? and Can i apply for it during my 9th Sem or not and what books can help me for this.

Regards,

Leena

Learning

5 Replies

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     27 February 2012

First of all your complete your law graduation.  Then only you are entitled to apply for the post of a judicial officer.

leena (student)     28 February 2012

Dear,

But my question as how can i go further.... and what should i do for preparations? coz i want to start my preparations during my LLB only.

Adv. Jayashree Mahesh Gore (Law Practitioner)     28 February 2012

from your question it seems that you are going to appear for last year of LL.B. if you want to go into judiciary you first have to focus on your last years subjects. you must have clear in mind  all the concepts and procedural laws. then you  have to secure maximum 55% in last year and all the sems clear. then you can appear immediately to judicial examination after pasing out. you must use all the bare acts.

you cant apply for judiciary before comleting your law.

1 Like

Adv. Jayashree Mahesh Gore (Law Practitioner)     28 February 2012

from your question it seems that you are going to appear for last year of LL.B. if you want to go into judiciary you first have to focus on your last years subjects. you must have clear in mind  all the concepts and procedural laws. then you  have to secure maximum 55% in last year and all the sems clear. then you can appear immediately to judicial examination after pasing out. you must use all the bare acts.

you cant apply for judiciary before comleting your law.

leena (student)     29 February 2012

Mr. Gore.

Thanks 4 ur reply.... and my score card up till now is crossing 55%. and will try more hard to get above it. Thanks a lot.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register