LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jaswinder (faculty)     26 November 2011

Need help......jatin

My self is Jatin verma. MY marriage is took place on 14/5/2008 acording to Hindu rites by the way of phere. That after the marriage as husband and wife we cohabiting together. The son born out on 2/04/2009. from the very begning of the marriage my wife is not happy in a joint family and she started to pressurized me to live and dine separately from my parents  and she started maltreating and misbehaving with my parents oncertain occasions and started quarreling with me with very petty things. My wife is dancing is dancing on the fingertips of her mother and the mother of my wife is interfere in the matrimonial affairs of our life. On 21/07/2009 she left the minor child at home and started residing at their parental home. I along with some respectable persons bring back on my home.  But she did not mould her behavior. Meanwhile, after one year my father take my wife with him. And did not send him back till the date.  Please suggest me 1) what I do. Somebody guide me to file  section 9. After that 2) Can they file any case on me?  3) She is doing govt job can she claim for maintenance ?

Learning

6 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     26 November 2011

its so unfortunate that women are empowered by law to act vimsically like this.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     26 November 2011

When she is working she cannot claim maintenance.  

Where your father took your wife?

jaswinder (faculty)     26 November 2011

Where your father took your wife?

means father in law

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     26 November 2011

You have the only option to file case u/s 9 HMA; However, be prepared for counter-case(s).

She cannot get any maintenance since she is working.

How long can you continue your matrimonial life unilaterally and take care of motherless baby?

I mean you will have either to reconcile to her wish(s), the best option to my mind i.e., to live separately from your parents and look-after them as well as improve your relation with your mother-in-law through your wife.

Otherwise, seek divorce and live your new life. 

Raj Vikram Singh (Software Engg)     26 November 2011

Offcource they can file any false cases.Refer

https://498a.org/

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     29 November 2011

This query has already been replied in multiple forums.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register