need help in maintenance case.


Hi All,
  1. 3 years back, My wife file DV after IPC 498 for maintenance. my salary was 60.000.
  2. Magistrate ordered 18,000 as interim maintenance.
  3. We filed the revision at session court, which is pending since 2.5 years, on each date my wife advocate takes the date.
  4. She was working in private company and we didn't have any proof of same.
  5. It has been 3 years around however migrate hasn't started the trial of DV yet.
  6. my salary has been attached and 18,000 is deducted from my salary each month. total 3,80,000 has been paid to my wife.
  7. Recently i have changed the job, now my salary is 80,000.
  8. In current state 1,20,000 is due at my side as per interim maintenance. Now my wife adv has moved application for recovery the amount using kurki of my father home.
  9. Yesterday i got to know that since last 8 months she is working as engineer in a limited company and earning 30,000.
  10. in Aug month that company has deducted the tax in her salary and deposit in her PAN number. i got the annual tax statement of her, this entry is shown in statement. also 28,000 is mentioned as a salary paid. There is single deduction entry as She has submitted the tax saving proof in her company so they have stopped deduction.

I talked to my advocate. he told me that this proof can be used in trial however magistrate & session judge is under influence of my wife family so they don't want to start the trial.

Could anyone please help me here.  i am not able to understand what should i do? he told me that as her salary is 30,000 and mine is 80,000 so i have to still need to pay the maintenance.

Regards Deepak


there is no child from us so she don't have any libality however in last 5 years i have got my 3 sisters married and one sister is still remain. i am not sure this factor will be counted or not.

Regards deepak


read the strategy followed by shonee kapoor and see '498a.org'. Search it here & take copy of her attendence register & a/c

Dear Deepak

My friend i have the same story. I am fighting the maintainance case since last 5 years. In family court it was in my favour (not to give a single paisa maintainance). She has gone to high court. She is working some where and i am not able to find out where. In your question you have written as " i got the annual tax statement of her" i am also trying to get this for my Ex-Wifes earnings. Please tell me how did u get this annual tax statement. Please my friend help me in this. Let me know how to get it. Can i get this information under RTI in income tax department. Kindly contact me at intuk2000@yahoo.co.in. Waiting eagerly to hear from you.



Hi All,

could any one please help me here?

Hi Ahmed,

i have mailed my mobile number to you. i can tell you how we can get it.

Regards deepak


Hi Deepak,

Its good to know that you are fighting the case very efficiently. Courts have to consider the income proof of your wife and there is no option for the judges. Even I would like to know the process of getting the details of income proof of wife so request you to PM me the process.

Thanks and all d best !!!

Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com

Dear Deepak

you should contacted personally or over the phone.

feel free to call




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x