Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

later   28 June 2018

Need help in getting certified copies of my case.

Hi, Iam in need of getting the certified copies from the jr. court.the certified copies of thing happened and submitted by the two parties. as am requesting my lawyer to get the certified copies but he is arguing with me for one one month and from last moth he told he applied for certified copies but still dint get the copies, he says we applied and judge is very busy and went to workshops and leave etc.. bla bla stories. but not providing me the certified copies. the copies regarding 498A and MC case. 

Can any one help me in getting the certified copies from the allagadda, kurnool district,andhra pradesh, jr court. without knowing the details and aligations kept on me how can i defend the case. lawyers is not even listen from my side they just  confusing me. if ask anything very clearly they started telling like am a advocate, you are just a common man who had a case on you. eating my money and doing good for them. any ways can any one help me in getting this. if their is any online process to apply the certified copies it would be great so i may no need to depend on only money minded lawyers.


Please Please Please Please Help me in getting the certified copies, I know their will a court fees for this. and its my right to get the certified copy,  please help me in getting the certified case copies very urgently.


 3 Replies

Krishna   28 June 2018

కోర్టుకు వెళ్లి క్లర్క్స్ కి డబ్బులు ఇవ్వండి. నేను రెస్పాన్డెంట్ అని చెప్పండి. వాళ్ళే xerox కాపీలు ఇస్తారు

sapna sandhu   19 March 2019

i cant understand your language plz  tis is not your language site u should atleast write in english 

j srikanth yadav   26 June 2019

It's not that  difficult.. just go to the CA section in the court hall take a COPY APPLICATION FROM and write all the details of the case i.e.., case number, court, ps limits, etc.., and give to the concerned officer in the CA section  with an advocate signature in it... 

later you get a message to pay the court fees and pay the fees and take the copies...  

what your advocate said is also right the CA copies take time to get there will be some process which takes some time and the signature of the JUDGE SIR is compulsory..... 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query