LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Viaji kirthi (Manager)     01 March 2012

Need help in filling a police complaint

Yesterday I was Erecting a compound wall in my premises, My Niece objected that the Compound wall Should be after the 5 feet common passage, according to the will by my Grand mother I have to leave the 2and a Half feet and the other Side as to leave the space of the same.
But, yesterday Third person not connected to my Family or to the issue come and scolded to me and my family members and argued that He is a witness in the will which had made earlier to mine and I should stop the same. I immediately went to the Concern police station and Lodged a complaint on the Threat made to me, they issued the received Complaint receipt and call the third person and did harassed me by the Head constable. I need the kind members suggestion that, How can I appeal to the Higher police officials, with a different Life threatening complaint? or the same complaint is still valid. I need Security so as to keep my Family members safe. Since, the Third person is of the Dominant Community of my Place in Karnataka, & I Belong to Digambar Jain. please Help?. Thanks..... Vijai Kirthi, Mandya. Karnataka


 1 Replies

SANJAY GUPTA (Advocate)     02 March 2012

Your complaint is valid, file a case u/s 144 (2) and 107 cr p c against the person who are threatening you for life and caused obstruction in your construction. (if valid)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query