Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arpan Trivedi   02 March 2023

Need help in filing writ petiton against police

Hi,

I came here for legal help. I am also a law graduate from Kanpur university in 2008 and wanted to join this profession to provide free legal aid to needy and down trodden people in order to fight with corruption but could not due to my financial background and not shaking hand corrupt activities in order to earn livelihood so I find better to opt a private job in a private company.

I could not leave my love towards legal profession so while doing job I tried to help the people by writing their application to different officers, police complaint etc. I continued to read law books in the hope of one day when I will get myself settled financially will opt the legal profession.

It is true I got education in Hindi background  and not having a very good grasp in English but I always tried to make it improved and continuously doing it.

I have multiple time seen that police refused to register FIR in cognizable cases despite mandatory registration of FIR-SC guidelines in Lalita Kumari Case. I know we have option to get registered the FIR under section 156 of CrPc.

Now, I would like to tell you why I am here. There is something happened with my brother so for his help I came to rescue. Some people attacked my brother, abused, threatened for life. I have written application and give to Kanpur commissioner office, Police station, ACP office but could not get it registered. During this effort I found a ghastly attitude of police officers with me and my brother, so painful, so much humiliating. The culprits are free and living a good life and as a victim I have to bear this humiliation.

I want to file a writ in Prayagraj High court and compel to those officers to register the FIR and also all these officers face contempt of court action for not registering FIR despite  mandatory registration of FIR-SC guidelines in Lalita Kumari Case.

The lawyer should be honest and professional towards their words and I need a complete fees information and expenses in order to arrange them.

Learning

1 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   02 March 2023

Dear Freind, Approach Court, by way of 156(3) Cr.P.C. Application where court has the power to lodge your Case and for more clarification you may contact us then I'll explain properly about your case.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 📱 9198889990.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register