LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajendra (na)     03 December 2013

Need help in filing rti

Hello Experts,

Need Help in Filing RTI...

Case:498A DP ACT 3 & 4(launched in may 2013)

in FIR my FIL mentioned 3.5lac dowry,marriage expences 3lac,150gms gold(3lac).......

My marriage happened in 2010 may and FIL retired in 2010,Dec.

Now i want to file TEP petition before to that i need to get the salary details and also other ..

Could you please help me what and all question will be helpful to get the details...

i mean salary and tax paid over 10years...



 2 Replies

Shobhit Chauhan (Founder/President)     11 December 2013


You simply need to ask the following question for knowing the salary. 

1) Kindly provide the amount of salary drawn by Mr./Ms. __________ working as ____________ in ______________.


For tax paid, you need to approach the IT Department (RTI) and ask for certified copies of the ITRs. 

This would be a third party information and the PIO will send an intimation to the concerned person stating that you want certain information about that person. Now that person may refuse to reveal the information or may agree. 




Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     16 December 2013

sobhit is rightly advised

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register